Regional Account Manager (RAM)
Over The Edge Global
Position Type: Full Time/Permanent
Starting Date: TBD (Spring 2021)
Salary: $50,000 + Variable Compensation & Commission
* Application Requirements are listed at the bottom of this post *
Over The Edge (OTE) is looking to hire a dynamic Regional Account Manager to join our Operations Team. The RAM must demonstrate our corporate values, be highly organized, independent, and have demonstrated account management experience with excellent communication skills. OTE provides “best in class” compensation, both fixed and variable, while providing meaningful work – we help raise millions for non-profits. If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic team of professionals, check us out!
Over The Edge is a special events company that provides signature events for Non-Profit organizations throughout the United States and Canada. Participants raise donations for a Non-Profit in exchange for the opportunity to rappel ‘over the edge’ of a local high-rise building.
We are a fast-paced, hardworking team of professionals dedicated to providing top-notch service and an overall positive experience to our clients.
- Safety is our top priority.
- We are passionate about our people and our service.
- We trust each other, because we do what we say we’re going to do.
- We respect our tried, tested, and true best practices.
- We communicate honestly and openly, especially when the conversation is difficult.
What You’ll Love About Over The Edge:
- Meaningful work – you are helping to raise millions for non-profits!
- Casual, yet professional, work environment
- A team you can trust and that cares about your success
- A Best in Class Variable Compensation Plan – some of which includes personal & professional development, flexible working hours and unlimited vacation!
What You Will Do:
As the Regional Account Manager (RAM), you will be part of the Operations team dedicated to one of the three regions: East, Central or West. You and your regional-based colleagues will have the ability to provide thousands of life changing experiences for participants that represent over 100 non-profits whose missions range from building homes, inspiring athletic excellence, curing cancer, to granting wishes and so much more. Your efforts will have the capacity to generate more than $40 million in annual revenue for the non-profits you so passionately serve. Your energy and focus will be on providing exceptional service for all Stakeholders, internal and external, located in the identified zones and individual Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) throughout your region. You will be knowledgeable in all things Over The Edge, from contracts to recruitment best practices to safety policies. You will know when to bring in the experts to ensure our Stakeholders come back year over year.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- A proven history of providing exceptional customer service
- Experience leading multiple internal, collaborative teams across an organization
- Supportive, adaptable personal disposition
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Valid passport & driver’s licence
What Will Help You to Get the Job Done:
- An adventurous spirit; experience thinking and acting like an owner-operator!
- A history of leading by example by providing unrivaled, near superhuman customer support.
- Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the client.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are ready to make a meaningful impact on the company’s future
- You are professional, with excellent communication skills
- You are committed to building long-lasting relationships that are mutually beneficial
- You like working in a dynamic, challenging yet supportive environment
- You are a tactful and diplomatic communicator, able to exchange ideas and information with clients, partners and management in a concise and logical way
- You are an effective leader with strong influential skills to work expertly with clients and employees
* Please note that travel is required. *
** Please submit a 3-5 minute video along with your application (details below) to Jamie Haughn – email@example.com
- No more than 5 minutes in length
- Answer the following questions:
- What are the 3 things that are the most important to you in a job and why?
- How have you changed/grown over the last five years?
- What are you passionate about?
- What can your hobbies tell me about you that your resume can’t?
- Why do you want to work for Over The Edge?
- You will not be judged on production value (but have some fun with it!)
- You can submit your video as an attachment via email OR as a Dropbox/Google Drive link on your Resume/Cover Letter
How To Apply: Applications may be submitted by e-mail no later than January 4, 2021. to: Jamie Haughn – firstname.lastname@example.org