Admin & Marketing Coordinator (AMC)
Over The Edge Inc.
Position Type: Sales, Admin & Marketing Coordinator
Starting Date: TBD
Location: Halifax, NS
Learn about this opportunity here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9O5ISHz0d0
Over The Edge (OTE) is looking to hire a dynamic Admin & Marketing Coordinator (AMC) to join our Halifax Team and to support our Growth & Strategic Partnerships Team (Sales). The AMC must demonstrate our corporate values, be highly organized, independent, and have exceptional attention to detail. OTE provides “best in class” compensation, both fixed and variable, while providing meaningful work – we help raise millions for non-profits. If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic team of professionals, check us out!
Over The Edge is a special events company that provides signature events for non-profit organizations throughout the United States and Canada, along with other parts of the world. Participants raise donations for a non-profit in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel ‘over the edge’ of a local high-rise building.
We are a fast-paced, hardworking team of professionals dedicated to providing top-notch service and an overall positive experience for our clients.
- Safety is our top priority.
- We are passionate about our people and our service.
- We trust each other because we do what we say we are going to do.
- We respect our tried, tested, and true best practices.
- We communicate honestly and openly, especially when the conversation is difficult.
What You’ll Love About Over The Edge:
- Meaningful work – you are helping to raise millions for non-profits!
- Casual, yet professional, work environment
- A team you can trust and that cares about your success
- A Best in Class Compensation Plan
- Competitive fixed compensation package comprised of salary and incentives
- Robust variable compensation package, some of which includes personal & professional development, flexible working hours and unlimited vacation
What You Will Do:
As the Admin & Marketing Coordinator, you will be part of the Growth & Strategic Partnerships team dedicated to supporting our regional teams (East, Central or West). You will have the ability to provide thousands of life changing experiences for participants that represent over 300 non-profits whose missions range from building homes, inspiring athletic excellence, curing cancer, to granting wishes and so much more. Your efforts will have the capacity to generate in excess of $40 million in annual revenue for the non-profits you so passionately serve. Your energy and focus will be on supporting the Regional teams while working closely with the Growth & Strategic Partnerships Reps. Your primary task is to provide administrative support, along with initial outreach to potential clients (phone & email), and lead generation to build our sales pipeline. You will also provide social media marketing expertise to assist in the selling of products and services to the external stakeholders, while exceeding the KPIs outlined for the role and department.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Attention to detail is the most essential skill for this role!
- Supportive, adaptable personal disposition
- Social media savvy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable making calls
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What Will Help You to Get the Job Done:
- Social media marketing experience
- Non-profit industry experience and expertise
- Experience working in a virtual environment with a diverse team
- Proven ability in supporting a high-performance team
- Results orientated and KPI focused
- Experience using Salesforce, SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite applications is an asset
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are organized and have a sharp eye for the details
- You want to make a difference and do meaningful work to help others
- You are independent, confident, and resourceful.
- You are highly supportive and authentic, and able to keep a positive attitude.
- You have an adventurous spirit
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
** Please submit a 3-5 minute video along with your application (details below) to Jamie Haughn – firstname.lastname@example.org
See video details below
- No more than 5 minutes in length
- Answer the following questions:
- What are the 3 things that are the most important to you in a job and why?
- How have you changed over the last five years?
- What are you passionate about?
- What can your hobbies tell me about you that your resume can’t?
- Why do you want to work for Over The Edge?
- You will not be judged on production value (but have some fun with it!)
- You can submit your video as an attachment via email OR as a Dropbox/Google Drive link on your Resume/Cover Letter
Short listed candidates will receive a comprehensive job description outlining specific tasks, region details, KPIs, dashboards, and compensation plans.