Admin & Marketing Coordinator (AMC)
Over The Edge Inc.
Position Type: Admin & Marketing Coordinator – 15 month contract (Sales Team)
Starting Date: Immediate
Location: Halifax, NS
Learn about this opportunity here: AMC Recruitment Video
Over The Edge (OTE) is looking to hire a dynamic sales Admin & Marketing Coordinator (AMC) to join our Halifax Team and to support our Growth & Strategic Partnership division for a 15-month term position. The AMC must demonstrate our corporate values, be highly organized, independent, and have demonstrated social media marketing experience with excellent communication skills. OTE provides “best in class” compensation, both fixed and variable, while providing meaningful work – we help raise millions for non-profits. If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic team of professionals, check us out!
Over The Edge is a special events company that provides signature events for non-profit organizations throughout the United States and Canada, along with other parts of the world. Participants raise donations for a non-profit in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel ‘over the edge’ of a local high-rise building.
We are a fast-paced, hardworking team of professionals dedicated to providing top-notch service and an overall positive experience for our clients.
- Safety is our top priority.
- We are passionate about our people and our service.
- We trust each other because we do what we say we are going to do.
- We respect our tried, tested, and true best practices.
- We communicate honestly and openly, especially when the conversation is difficult.
What You’ll Love About Over The Edge:
- Meaningful work – you are helping to raise millions for non-profits!
- Casual, yet professional, work environment
- A team you can trust and that cares about your success
- A Best in Class Compensation Plan
- Competitive fixed compensation package comprised of salary and incentives
- Robust variable compensation package, some of which includes personal & professional development, flexible working hours and unlimited vacation
What You Will Do:
As the Admin & Marketing Coordinator, you will be part of the Growth & Strategic Partnerships team dedicated to supporting the three regional teams (East, Central or West). You will have the ability to provide thousands of life changing experiences for participants that represent over 300 non-profits whose missions range from building homes, inspiring athletic excellence, curing cancer, to granting wishes and so much more. Your efforts will have the capacity to generate in excess of $40 million in annual revenue for the non-profits you so passionately serve. Your energy and focus will be on supporting the Regional teams while working closely with the Growth & Strategic Partnerships Regional Reps. Your primary task is to provide administrative support for the team effort, along with providing social media marketing expertise to assist in the selling of products and services to the external stakeholders, while exceeding the KPIs outlined for the role and department.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Social media savvy
- Supportive, adaptable personal disposition
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What Will Help You to Get the Job Done:
- Minimum of two years social media marketing experience
- Non-profit industry experience and expertise
- Experience working in a virtual environment with a diverse team
- Proven ability in supporting a high-performance team
- Results orientated and KPI focused
- Experience using Salesforce, SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite applications is an asset
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are organized and professional with exceptional time management capabilities.
- You want to make a difference and do meaningful work to help others
- You are independent, confident, and resourceful.
- You are highly supportive and authentic, and able to keep a positive attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply: Please submit a 2 minute video along with your resume and cover letter by e-mail no later than
DATE to Jamie Haughn at email@example.com
See video submission details below.
- No more than two minutes in length
- Answer the following questions:
- How have you lived one of our values?
- Outline/describe your best social media campaign/post
- Why do you want to work for Over The Edge?
- Tell us one thing that is not on your resume.
- Describe an ideal weekday from start to finish.
- You will not be judged on production value.
- You can submit your video as an attachment OR as a Dropbox/Google Drive link via email.
Short listed candidates will receive a comprehensive job description outlining specific tasks, region details, KPIs, dashboards, and compensation plans.