RAISED FOR NON-PROFITS SINCE 2008!
LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT UNFORGETTABLE CORPORATE EVENT?
Tired of doing the same old boring corporate events? Go Over The Edge!
Since 2008, Over The Edge has been helping corporate event planners throw memorable events with our incredible urban rappelling experiences!
Guarantee your next event participants the time of their lives by contacting us today to ask how we can help you with your next big party, gathering, team-building exercise or seminar. Our events are fun, exciting, and drive high turn-out!
TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE US FOR YOUR NEXT CORPORATE EVENT
1. Proven, fun and unforgettable! This event will be talked about around the water cooler for months and years to come.
2. This event ties into corporate values such as trust and teamwork
3. Looking to build buzz for your corporate events?? An Over The Edge event gets tonnes of free PR and media attention!
4. Our events are cost effective. We have an event package for every budget!
5. Our custom events require little effort on your part. OTE provides insurance, professional staff, state of the art equipment and logistics support. That means less work for you!
TOP 5 FAQs
1. Where do you host Over The Edge events?
Over The Edge has hosted over 600 events in all major cities across North America. We recently expanded into the UK and Ireland in 2016. OTE has worked with over 260 building partners to host our events including major hotel chains and commercial properties. More than likely we can make it happen in whatever location you are interested!
2. Are Over The Edge events safe?
YES! Over The Edge has hosted over 600 events, with over 45,000 participants safely going ‘Over The Edge’, with a clean safety record and no injury claims. Our events are set up as industrial worksites, so all safety regulations and cautions that go into that industry apply to our event and all of our technicians are SPRAT or IRATA certified.
3. How many participants can you accommodate?
We can accommodate as many participants as you need. A typical building can accommodate six people per hour per rope. So for example, if you have a group of 75 participants and only three hours to host an event, we would simply have four ropes. If you wanted this as an all-day event we would have only two ropes.
4. How much does it cost?
Each corporate event is priced individually based on your need. The larger the group, the more cost-effective the event becomes per person.
5. Do you have a marketing package I can share with my groups?
We sure do! Click here to download!