Over The Edge Inc.
Continue Your Journey With Us…
Over The Edge is a special events company that primarily provides exclusive signature events for non-profit organizations throughout the United States, Canada, along with other parts of the world. Participants raise donations for the safe thrilling opportunity to rappel ‘over the edge’ of a local high-rise building. We are a fast-paced, hardworking team of professionals dedicated to providing service excellence to our stakeholders.
Position Job Overview:
This highly motivated, strategic thinker will report directly to the CEO and be a key part of the leadership team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth and expansion of Over The Edge throughout the various business lines and be instrumental in ensuring positive stakeholder engagement. The Director, Growth and Strategic Partnerships will be a highly organized, goal-oriented individual with exceptional interpersonal communication skills and mastery of a wide array of sales and marketing strategies. In-depth knowledge and management of appropriate daily, weekly, monthly and yearly benchmarks, along with sales reporting and analytics is required. In conjunction with the CEO and leadership team, the Director, Growth and Strategic Partnerships will be required to deliver the 3-year strategic plan for the department and organization. Vital to the success of this individual will be his/her ability to recruit, train, motivate and performance manage a high performing, remote strategic partnership team consisting of full time, part time and commission– based employees.
- Demonstrated international sales experience
- Successful development and performance management of a high-performing team
- Salesforce and Share Point expertise
- Virtual team management experience
- Demonstrated innovation ability and initiatives
- Progressive track of leadership and learning
- Demonstrate strategic thinking
- Embrace and culturally align within the existing Over The Edge structure, environment and team
Department KPIs and Initiatives
- Expedite the application process for Signature Event MSAs (markets) to 95% sold or under application
- Identify, mobilize and train a sustainable, local sales team throughout OTE in identified North American markets
- Maintain a 95% sold or under application rate for the 221 USA Signature event MSAs (markets)
- Sell 80% of the Community Wide Celebration (CWC) MSAs
- Integrate existing partnerships and platforms (FundRazr, Fotaflo, Discover Adventure, Online Store) fluidly throughout both the existing Over The Edge events and the Not-for-Profit industry in North America, creating additional revenue streams
- Establish 10 preferred building hosts across North America that are actively hosting and marketing OTEAM events
- Secure applications in all Over The Edge markets across North America
- Establish an active wait list of applications in all OTE Signature markets throughout North America – 60% pipeline
- Embrace virtual management technologies to onboard, empower and performance manage a diverse high-performance sales team
- Empower front line sales staff to make decisions in the best interest of the client, the company, and in keeping with our impeccable safety record
- Actively strengthen and sustain stakeholder engagement with a primary focus on clients, buildings, and departmental staff
- Engage sponsorship opportunities throughout the North American market
- Explore new and innovative business ventures
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing or related major
- 5-10 years’ experience in sales and marketing in capacity of VP/Director/Senior Management
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Moderate travel may be required (40-60 days per annum)
- “Best in Class” Compensation package
How to Apply: Applications may be submitted by e-mail no later than Oct 15th Attention: Darla
E Mail: email@example.com
**Only successful applicants will be provided with a detailed position brief.
**From this group, a short list of interviews will be selected.
**Please note that NOT all successful applicants will be included in the 1st round of interviews