PLEASE APPLY VIA OUR WEBSITE AT overtheedgeglobal.com/partners
Nassau, NY; Newport News, VS; Norfolk, VA; Virginia Beach, VA; Roanoke, VA; Chattanooga, TN; Conway, SC; North Myrtle Beach, SC; Myrtle Beach, SC; Fall River, MA; New Bedford, MA; Providence, RI; Pittsburgh, PA: Wilkes-Barre, PA; Scranton, PA; Reading, PA; Warren, OH; Broadman, OH; Youngstown, OH; Middletown, CT; Cincinatti, OH; Niagara Falls, NY; Buffalo, NY; Middletown, NY; Newburgh, NY; Poughkeepsie, NY; Binghamton, NY; Carey, NC; Raleigh, NC; Asheville, NC; Livonia, MI; Warren, MI; Detroit, MI; Kalamazoo, MI; Towson, MD; Baltimore, MD; Quincy, MA; Cambridge, MA; Boston, MA; Jefferson, IN; Louisville, KY; Lexington, KY; Alexandria, VA; Arlington, VA; Washington, D.C.; Hartford, CT
Calling all well-connected professionals in the non-profit sector! Event planners, fundraisers, consultants – connect with your network, introduce an innovative, out-of-the-box way to raise six figures.
Over The Edge (OTE) is looking to partner with passionate local event specialists and consultants that serve the non-profit sector. We are seeking contract partners in every primary marketplace, starting with our prioritized list. As an Event Development Partner (EDP), you will have the choice and flexibility of how best you wish to support and join our team. Focus on community liaison or become an exclusive service provider or provide local event coordination under the guidance of our regional Account Manager…the choice is yours. If you are embedded in the non-profit industry and want to make a difference, this opportunity is for you.
Over The Edge is a special events company that provides signature events for non-profit organizations throughout the United States and Canada, along with other parts of the world. Participants raise donations for a non-profit in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel ‘over the edge’ of a local high-rise building. We are a fast-paced, hardworking team of professionals dedicated to exceeding stakeholder expectations. To date, we have delivered over 1,000 events and raised in excess of $100 million dollars for our non-profit partners.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This opportunity as a contracted partner is a commission-based role that could grow into continued engagement both within Over The Edge and/or with the non-profits in your area. As an Over The Edge Event Development Partner, you have a great deal of choice and autonomy on how you join our Over the Edge Team. In short, we are wanting to establish strong local connections with passionate people wanting to make a difference and help the non-profit sector. Each of the three roles (community liaison, exclusive service provider or local event coordinator) have slightly different skill sets, time commitments and outcomes. Express your interest and join today!
- Safety is our top priority.
- We are passionate about our people and our service.
- We trust each other because we do what we say we are going to do.
- We respect our tried, tested, and true best practices.
- We communicate honestly and openly, especially when the conversation is difficult.
What You’ll Love About Over The Edge:
- Meaningful work – you are helping to raise millions for non-profits!
- Unique out of the box event
- Commitment to exceed stakeholder expectations
- Casual yet professional work environment
- A team you can trust and that cares about your success
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Strong community connections
- A sense of adventure and out-of-the-box thinking
- Computer skills and connectivity
- Social media savvy and presence
Does This Sound Like You?
- Do you have non-profit industry experience and expertise?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you have local expertise and strong community connections?
- Do you have experience working in a virtual environment with a diverse team?
- Do you have exceptional verbal and written communication skills?
How to Apply: Please submit an application via https://overtheedgeglobal.com/partners/
Short listed candidates will receive additional information on how best to further connect with OTE via social media channels, as well as upcoming information webinars.