Position Type: Sales Growth and Strategic Partnership Representative
Starting Date: Immediate
Location: Halifax, NS (preferred but not mandatory)
Over The Edge (OTE) is looking to hire a proven dynamic sales professional to join our Growth & Strategic Partnership team. The GSPR Rep must demonstrate our corporate values, be highly motivated, independent, authentic, and gritty with excellent communication skills. OTE provides “Best in Class” compensation, both fixed and variable, while providing meaningful work – we help raise millions for non-profits. If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic team of professionals, check us out!
Over The Edge is a special events company that provides signature events for non-profit organizations throughout North America. Participants raise donations for a non-profit in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel ‘over the edge’ of a local high-rise building. OTE provides “best in class” compensation, both fixed and variable, while providing meaningful work – we help raise millions for non-profits!
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic team of professionals, check us out!
- Passion: Passion is at the heart of everything we do
- Adventure: Find your comfort zone and challenge it. We embrace challenges and push toward success.
- Pride: We raise millions for non-profits. We love what we do, we make an impact, we take pride in our work, we never settle for the ordinary, we never turn down a reason to celebrate!
What You’ll Love About Over The Edge:
- Meaningful work — helping to raise millions for non-profits!
- Casual yet professional work environment
- A team you can trust and that cares about your success
- A Best in Class compensation plan
- Competitive fixed compensation package comprised of salary and commission
- Robust, variable compensation package which includes personal & professional development, flexible working hours, unlimited vacation, and more!
What You Will Do:
As the Growth & Strategic Partnerships Rep (GSP Rep), you will be part of the Growth & Strategic Partnerships team. You and your zone-based colleagues will have the ability to provide thousands of life changing experiences for participants that represent over 100 non-profits whose missions range from building homes, inspiring athletic excellence, curing cancer, granting wishes and so much more. Your efforts will have the capacity to generate over $40 million in annual revenue for the non-profits you so passionately serve. With the support of your team, your internal sales funnel will be focused on both new and recurring revenue totaling $3.5 to $4 million in annual revenues. Your energy and focus will be on creating and managing strategic partnerships with non-profit clients and building owners. A host of supportive, internal personnel will assist you with the primary task of selling our products and services to the external stakeholders located in the identified zones and individual Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) throughout your region.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Grit – you are determined & realistic
- Strong competitive drive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What Will Help You to Get the Job Done:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience (virtual and in person)
- Non-profit industry experience and expertise
- Experience managing prospect databases
- Experience working in a virtual environment with a diverse team
- Proven ability to, not only meet, but grow sales targets
- KPI (key performance indicators) focused
- Experience using Salesforce is an asset
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are passionate about selling services to new and existing stakeholders
- You are versatile and have the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- You are independent, confident, and resourceful.
- You are highly motivated and are able to keep a positive attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized and professional with exceptional time management capabilities.
- You want to make a difference and do meaningful work to help others.
- You effectively manage yourself and stakeholders while travelling approximately one week per month.
Check out our posting on Indeed for further details and to apply.