Growth & Strategic Partnerships Regional Representative (GSPR Rep)
Over The Edge Inc.
Position Type: Sales – Growth and Strategic Partnership Regional Representative
Starting Date: Immediate
Location: USA: Central (Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Illinois, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri) or West Coast Markets (California, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon)
Learn about this opportunity here: GSPRR Posting Review
* Please review application requirements at the end of the posting
Over The Edge (OTE) is looking to hire two proven dynamic sales professionals to join our Central and West Coast Growth & Strategic Partnership teams. The GSPR Rep must demonstrate our corporate values, be highly motivated, independent, authentic, and gritty with excellent communication skills. OTE provides “Best in Class” compensation, both fixed and variable, while providing meaningful work – we help raise millions for non-profits. If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a fast paced, energetic team of professionals, check us out!
Over The Edge is a special events company that provides signature events for non-profit organizations throughout the United States and Canada, along with other parts of the world. Participants raise donations for a non-profit in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel ‘over the edge’ of a local high-rise building.
We are a fast-paced, hardworking team of professionals dedicated to providing top-notch service and an overall positive experience for our clients.
- Safety is our top priority.
- We are passionate about our people and our service.
- We trust each other because we do what we say we are going to do.
- We respect our tried, tested, and true best practices.
- We communicate honestly and openly, especially when the conversation is difficult.
What You’ll Love About Over The Edge:
- Meaningful work — helping to raise millions for non-profits!
- Casual yet professional work environment
- A team you can trust and that cares about your success
- A Best in Class compensation plan
- Competitive fixed compensation package comprised of salary and commission
- Robust, variable compensation package which includes personal & professional development, flexible working hours, unlimited vacation, and more!
What You Will Do:
As the Growth & Strategic Partnerships Regional Rep (GSPR Rep), you will be part of the Growth & Strategic Partnerships team dedicated to one of the three regions: East, Central or West. You and your regional-based colleagues will have the ability to provide thousands of life changing experiences for participants that represent over 100 non-profits whose missions range from building homes, inspiring athletic excellence, curing cancer, granting wishes and so much more. Your efforts will have the capacity to generate over $40 million in annual revenue for the non-profits you so passionately serve. With the support of your team, your internal sales funnel will be focused on both new and recurring revenue totaling $3.5 to $4 million in annual revenues. Your energy and focus will be on creating and managing strategic partnerships with non-profit clients and building owners. A host of supportive, internal personnel will assist you with the primary task of selling our products and services to the external stakeholders located in the identified zones and individual Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) throughout your region.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Grit – you are determined & realistic
- Strong competitive drive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What Will Help You to Get the Job Done:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience (virtual and in person)
- Non-profit industry experience and expertise
- Experience managing prospect databases
- Experience working in a virtual environment with a diverse team
- Proven ability to, not only meet, but grow sales targets
- KPI (key performance indicators) focused
- Experience using Salesforce is an asset
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are passionate about selling services to new and existing stakeholders
- You are versatile and have the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- You are independent, confident, and resourceful.
- You are highly motivated and are able to keep a positive attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized and professional with exceptional time management capabilities.
- You want to make a difference and do meaningful work to help others.
- You effectively manage yourself and stakeholders while travelling approximately one week per month.
How to Apply: Applications may be submitted by e-mail no later than July 4, 2020 to Jamie Haughn at firstname.lastname@example.org See below for application details.
NO RESUMES OR COVER LETTERS PERMITTED
Instead, we’d like to learn more about YOU! Please submit a 2 minute video along with your Sales History Brief to Jamie Haughn at email@example.com
- No more than 2 minutes in length
- Answer the following questions:
- How have you lived one of our values?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work for Over The Edge?
- Tell us one thing that is not on your resume.
- Describe your ideal workday from start to finish.
- You will not be judged on production value.
- You can submit your video as an attachment via email OR as a Dropbox/Google Drive link on your Sales History Brief.
Sales History Brief
- Submit your Sales History Brief (template below – keep it simple)
- Duration (year/month/day)
- Product/Service sold
- CRM tool used
- KPIs/Target units and Amount ($)
- Team size
- Number of direct reports
- Biggest success
- Biggest challenge
Short listed candidates will receive a comprehensive job description outlining specific tasks, region details, KPIs, dashboards and compensation plan.