Over The Edge Inc.
Position Type: Administration
Starting Date: TBD
Location: Halifax, NS
Over The Edge (OTE) is looking to hire a dynamic Regional Administrator to join our Halifax Team and to support our regional teams in Strategic Partnerships, Client Experience, and Logistics. The Regional Admin must demonstrate our corporate values, be highly organized, independent, and have exceptional attention to detail.
Over The Edge is a special events company that provides signature events for non-profit organizations throughout the United States and Canada, along with other parts of the world. Participants raise donations for a non-profit in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel ‘over the edge’ of a local high-rise building. OTE provides “best in class” compensation, both fixed and variable while providing meaningful work – we help raise millions for non-profits.
If you are looking for the right opportunity to join a fast-paced, energetic team of professionals, check us out!
- Passion: Passion is at the heart of everything we do
- Adventure: Find your comfort zone and challenge it. We embrace challenges and push toward success.
- Pride: We raise millions for non-profits. We love what we do, we make an impact, we take pride in our work, we never settle for the ordinary, and we never turn down a reason to celebrate!
What You’ll Love About Over The Edge:
- Meaningful work – you are helping to raise millions for non-profits!
- Casual, yet professional, work environment
- A team you can trust and that cares about your success
- A Best in Class Compensation Plan
- A competitive fixed compensation package comprised of salary and incentives
- Robust variable compensation package, some of which includes personal & professional development, flexible working hours, and unlimited vacation
What You Will Do:
As the Regional Administrator, you will be dedicated to supporting our Growth & Strategic Partnerships team and our client experience team. You will have the ability to provide thousands of life-changing experiences for participants that represent over 300 non-profits whose missions range from building homes, inspiring athletic excellence, curing cancer, to granting wishes and so much more.
Your energy and focus will be on supporting the Regional teams while working closely with the Growth & Strategic Partnerships Reps, Account Managers, and Operations team. Your primary tasks will be to provide administrative support, along with event logistics, and database management. You will be the fuel that keeps the ship sailing!
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Experience in an administrative role where you’ve thrived
- Attention to detail is the most essential skill for this role!
- Master-level organizational skills
- Supportive, adaptable personal disposition
- Master multitasker
- Willing to dive into a new opportunity and take risks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite applications is considered a huge asset
What Will Help You to Get the Job Done:
- Non-profit industry experience and expertise
- Experience working in a virtual environment with a diverse team
- Proven ability in supporting a high-performance team
- Results orientated and KPI focused
- Understanding and experience supporting sales cycles
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are organized and have a sharp eye for the details
- You want to make a difference and do meaningful work to help others
- You are independent, confident, and resourceful.
- You are highly supportive and authentic, and able to keep a positive attitude.
- You have an adventurous spirit
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.