RAISED FOR NON-PROFITS SINCE 2008!
PUT THE FUN BACK IN FUNDRAISING
We don’t have to tell you how hard it is to drive fundraising goals. That’s why we came up with a powerful way to help you do just that.
Over The Edge recognises that non-profits have many choices when considering special events, and we realise that some are looking to set themselves apart from the rest of the fundraising pack. Our events do just that!
Over The Edge is the ONLY global industrial rappelling event company in the world. We aid non-profits and their affiliated corporations in hosting safe and unique charity rappelling events. Throughout our 10 years of operations in Canada and the United States, we have staged over 600 events with over 43,000 participants.
And we have helped raise over $60 million dollars for our clients!
Purchasing an exclusive event license assures you that Over The Edge will only host a limited number of events per year within a defined geographical area. Unlike the millions of runs, walks, galas and golf tournaments, your Over The Edge event will be a success and give your cause the AWESOME exposure it deserves! Reserve your exclusive license today!
TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE OVER THE EDGE!
1. Unique Experience!
Your donors are already used to golf, galas, walks and runs. Why not consider a signature and exclusive event like rappelling? Not only will your existing donor base love the experience, but 58% of “Edgers” are also NEW donors!
2. Big Revenue!
Our average revenue per event is $117,000! Our top clients are grossing over $600,000 per event! How can you pass up the opportunity for such fundraising numbers?
3. Up to $230,000 in Free PR!
Over The Edge events capture the attention of local — and sometimes even national — media and press. This earned media has resulted in our clients receiving over 380 million exposures in 2016 alone!
4. We’re Obsessed with Your Safety!
Over The Edge’s events are set up as industrial work sites that are OSHA compliant and based on IRATA and SPRAT rigging. What does this mean for you? It means that you’ll never have to worry about safety because we are leaders of safety in urban rappelling events and that we have some of the best-trained rope access technicians in the world!Learn about our Safety Standards & Certifications.
5. Awesome Event Planning Resources
Over The Edge provides:
- a detailed Fundraising Tool Kit jam-packed with best practices developed from over 600 successful events
- a dedicated Client Experience Manager to coach you through all the phases of your event
- a full schedule of OTE University webinars hosted by our experienced staff and fundraising consultants
- an online chat service where you can get quick answers to your questions Monday – Friday
- OTE’s Signature Plus events, for populations less than 300,000, also provide an online fundraising platform and onsite event day support.
IT’S FREE TO GET STARTED!
The cost to get started in ZERO! Submitting an application to put a hold on your market is FREE.
TOP 5 FAQS
1. How does my non-profit or charity get paid?
Participants register online to fundraise for your organization. They then reach out to their friends, family, etc to obtain peer-to-peer sponsorship of at least $1000. The dollars raised by these individuals from OTE’s Signature events, go directly to your organization. Dollars raised from OTE’s Signature Plus events go directly to your organization minus 10%.
2. What is included in an OTE Signature Event?
- Online members’ area with a trove of best practices & resources along with OTE University and daily online chat availability
- Business to Business team of Client Experience Managers to assist in event planning, marketing and recruitment.
- SPRAT Certified Rope Access Technicians on site
- Industrial grade equipment
- $10 million dollar event insurance policy
- Additionally, our Signature Plus Events include:
- Online fundraising platform
- Onsite Event Management Coordinator
Inquire for more information.
3. What happens if weather prevents my event from taking place?
Should we deem the weather to be a safety concern or a significant event hindrance for the balance of the day, we will work with you to re-schedule your big day.
4. Does Over The Edge have liability insurance?
Yes! Over The Edge carries a comprehensive $10 million insurance policy that covers all aspects of the event should any injury or building damage occur. This policy indemnifies all key stakeholders including your non-profit or charity and the building where the event is being held.
5. Will we have a lot of fun?
Yes! You and your participants are going to have a blast! We have a satisfaction rating of over 95% by our customers! And a repeat rate of 80%!